As you know, finding the perfect fit for college can be challenging. But with our quick application process, numerous financial aid opportunities, it gets much easier. Advance your mind. Enrich your life. Explore our kind of Professional Study Nature.

Eligibility for admission:

As per the Govt. Notification. Normally, EAMCET candidates having passed 10+2 Examination with minimum 60% marks. E-CET qualified for latered entry and I-CET for PG Courses. Seats allocation:

As per the prevailing Government Policy:- 70% of the seats are allotted from Government – Convenor Quota, and the remaining 30% from Management Quota – EAMCET Qualified or as notified by the Government likely 10+2 pass with minimum 60% marks.

Paper Notification

Category-B Seats Notification

How To Apply

Use this link to download the application form. Please submit the fully filled application form with the required documents in college.

For details contact:

Phone : 08418-255010, 255011, 9989901438, 9160400039

30% seats in each Branch are filled under Management Quota based on eligibility as per JNTU Rules. 70% of seats are being filled from Government.